I am an Ayurvedic chef who offers workshops, training sessions and consultancy services for restaurants, yoga studios or larger groups who want to learn more about Ayurvedic diet. My workshops are generally built on Ayurvedic principles that offer participants new tools and knowledge on how to cook in a healing way.
I believe in using simple and familiar ingredients to improve people’s daily lives and alleviate the toll that today’s hectic world has on our bodies. By combining the old teachings of Ayurveda with modern day Western heath philosophies, I create menus that alleviate stress and chronic pain, prevent disease, give more energy, and bring clarity to the mind.
A good meal is something that should leave you feeling satisfied, energized, and happy, instead of ill and lethargic. Therefore, the general purpose of my workshops is to teach people how to use food in order to restore the body’s natural balance, and have fun while doing it. I aim to give people inspiration in the kitchen and spark the joy of cooking. Here are some examples of my services:
- Prepare your kitchen for sattvic (pure) Ayurvedic cooking
- Provide chefs with techniques, tips, and theory of healthy and Ayurvedic cooking
- Teach chefs how to cook and bake sugar, gluten, and dairy free when needed
- Train chefs to cook any cuisine with Ayurvedic principles in mind
- Create seasonal recipes and signature dishes depending on local
- Create herbal tea mixes
- Minimize food waste
...and much more!
Get in touch to talk about workshop possibilities.